The information provided on this page is for reference only. Please refer to the latest information published by the partner company.
DepthVision Limited focuses on developing high-end 3D vision technology. Founded in 2021, the company is headquartered in Hong Kong SAR, with technical and marketing offices in Shenzhen and Changsha.
The company has a strong technical R&D team, which brings together well-known professors and PhD graduates from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Zhejiang University, Harbin Institute of Technology, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, and more. The team has been deeply involved in the field of robotic sensing and perception for many years, and is committed to becoming an industry leader in 3D vision in China.
DepthVision has accumulated many years of technical experience in core imaging chips, optical components, imaging algorithms, visual inspection algorithms, etc. We have independent intellectual property rights with extremely high technical barriers. We solved the pain points of traditional industrial 3D cameras, including: low-speed and low-accuracy, low reliability and adaptation in transparent, reflective or black objects, and 3D measurement of large spaces. The company's 3D cameras have been applied to the real-world product lines of the construction, lithium battery, and logistics industries in Hong Kong and mainland China. Typical application scenarios include 3D measurement and inspection, robot-guided positioning and automatic grasping.
DepthVision's supply chain system extends worldwide to ensure stable and high-quality supply. As a customer-centric and market-oriented company, we offer diversified product line choices for different application scenarios. Our technical team also provides professional support and customized services for non-standardized production lines and complex projects.
DepthVision develops innovative high-end 3D imaging sensors that reliably and accurately measure 3D geometric information (point cloud) of an object or an environment. The 3D imaging sensors have competitive advantages in the following aspects:
(1) World's leading performance: high frame rates (5k-40kHz) and high-accuracy (10um).
(2) High reliability and adaptation to transparent objects, reflective objects, and black objects; Noise reduction in multiple-reflection and complex ambient light.
(3) We offer devices for various working distance and fields of view (ranging from 60mm to 2500mm).
(4) Support multiple devices working together: larger view and blind area elimination by merging data from multiple devices.
(5) Self-developed IP.
(6) Suitable for industrial 3D inspection & measurement, and robotic applications.