Tech Raiser Programme
Inspire. Connect. Invest.
Tech Raiser is a fundraising programme jointly launched by Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (“HKSTP”) and PwC Hong Kong(“PwC”). The programme aims to:
- Build “star companies” – Technology companies will be equipped with investment and business knowledge enhancing their fundraising readiness, and will be connected with PwC’s clients and HKSTP’s network
- Expand Hong Kong’s investor community – Hong Kong, Mainland China and overseas investors will get a quality deal flow, and traditional industry players will have opportunities to invest in the latest technologies or adopt innovative solutions
- Attract quality technology companies to land in Hong Kong
Why Tech Raiser?
- PwC Accelerator provides intensive and comprehensive training in Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Tech Raiser participants will be matched with a wide network of investors and enterprises for funding and technology adoption
- Delegated Mentors/Investment Managers from PwC and HKSTP provide all-round support
- Tech Raiser is the first collaborative fundraising program between HKSTP and an international accounting firm
The Programme consists of 3 intakes and each will have a specific industry focus
The programme offers an extensive range of support:
Note: The Accelerator training and roadshows in Mainland China will be conducted in Mandarin.
By attending intensive and targeted business training, participants will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and tools for greater business success. The training modules cover:
- Valuation Methodologies
- Business Proposal Writing & Investment Pitch Deck Creation
- Overview on the Transaction Numbers & Trends
- In Depth Market Update and Technology Adoption
- IP Filing, Rights, Tips in China & HK for startups
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
ENROLMENT DEADLINE (3RD INTAKE – HEALTH CARE)
10 JUNE 2022
Please complete the online application form.
Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
Tel: +852 2629 6780
PwC Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2289 3655