The information provided on this page is for reference only. Please refer to the latest information published by the partner company.
Global office established in the UK in 2007, Delphic HSE Solutions (HK) Ltd becomes an industry leader in the field of toxicological Risk Assessment and global regulatory services, offering global consultancy for a wide array of multinationals in businesses ranging from cosmetics, toys, household, and industrial chemicals.
We have a team of experts with qualifications including European Register of Toxicologist (ERT), UK Register of Toxicologist (UKRT), Diplomate of the American Board of Toxicology (DABT), and they are as well as being members of the British Toxicology Society (BTS), the Society of Toxicology (SOT), the Society of Toxicology India (STOX), the Cosmetic Toiletry & Perfumery Association (CTPA),
the Society of Cosmetic Scientists (SCS), the In Vitro Toxicology Society (IVTS), the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), and the Royal Society of Biology (RSB), etc.
- Toxicological Risk Assessment (TRA) of Cosmetic, Toy, Household and Industrial Chemicals (including EU, US, Canada, Australia, China, Hong Kong, ASEAN, etc.)
- EU and Global Cosmetic Product Safety Report (CPSR) and Assessment (CPSA)
- EU & ASEAN Cosmetic Product Information File (PIF) and Product Registration / Responsible Person (RP)
- LHAMA Assessment & Label Compliance of Hazardous Art Material
- Hypoallergenic Assessment
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Product Label Review
- Classroom and Bespoke Training & Consultancy