Senior Officer / Officer, Training Platform [HKSTP/SO_OTP/221125](只提供英文版)
2022年11月25日 - 2022年12月8日
- Conduct and arrange various training, sharing and networking events for training platforms;
- Prepare promotional materials for training programmes on various online channels;
- Handle enquiries on training programmes from different stakeholders;
- Maintain the database and prepare monthly report;
- Maintain and update the training online platform; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Science, Engineering or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience, preferably in innovation and technology sector or fast -moving industries;
- Well-organised, proactive with can do attitude, flexible and able to work under pressure and tight timelines with high level of accuracy;
- Proficiency in MS office applications and Chinese Word Processing;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Candidate with less experience will be considered for lower position.
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to of email@example.com.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/media/cgcdozv2/220707-hkstp-website-personal-information-collection-statement_en_version.pdf
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.