Manager, Strategic Development (Microelectronics) [HKSTP/MSD_M/221115](只提供英文版)
2022年11月15日 - 2022年11月28日
- Work closely with strategic partners and start-ups/tech ventures in developing the new collaborative projects related to hardware innovation.
- Manage and execute different testbed projects to drive the hardware product deployment to end users.
- Support the one-stop support programmes and lab facilities management for start-ups/tech ventures on hardware prototype design and development.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to support the talent development and engagement on different hardware projects under microelectronics collaboration programmes with strategic partners.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned by management
- University degree preferably in Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
- 8 years of relevant experience preferably gained in the Microelectronics or Electronics Industry.
- Experience in project or collaboration programme management with key partners gained in the Microelectronics or Electronics Industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, have the flair to articulate clearly to all levels of people
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to email@example.com. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience, and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.