Senior Manager / Manager, Re-Industrialisation Programmes [HKSTP/SM_MRIP/220923]
23 Sep 2022 - 06 Oct 2022
About Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation
With a 20-year history of transforming lives through innovation, technology and entrepreneurship, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (“HKSTP”) has been propelling success for the most creative minds and innovators around the globe, accelerating ambitions and delivering positive impact from Hong Kong to the Greater Bay Area, and to the world.
HKSTP is constantly expanding the ecosystem and providing value-added services with wide range of dedicated facilities, state-of-the-art equipment and support services – which cover over 1,100 technology companies, near 18,000 working population, and over HK$10 billion R&D spending within our premises.
Igniting Hong Kong’s strong enterprising spirit, here is where the Future is Created, Talent Flourishes, and Innovations are Found.
- Develop and execute engagement programs with industrial companies/associations to build an effective network and to develop pipelines of Reindustrialization targets. Develop the rhythm and/or processes for the implementation of assigned initiatives. Systematically analyze the market needs/industry trends and manage external research consultants to provide quality insights into client/market-oriented programme enhancement.
- Assist InnoPark Account Manager to build and maintain customer relationships. Provide effective, highly professional services, and ensure consistent delivery HKSTP Standards.
- Support the preparation of papers and/or presentation/communication materials to internal and external stakeholders for assigned initiatives.
- Manage the tenant admission process, including but not limited to tender assessment, due diligence, and report writing
- Multiple program management and facility operator(s) management.
- Support and prepare key high-level events and meetings;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Social Science, Science and Engineering background. Post graduate degree in MBA is an added advantage;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in business development/product marketing/project or program management preferably gained in the manufacturing processes/manufacturing industries
- Exceptional cross-division coordination and communication skills, with the self - driven ability to achieve excellent results
- Strong track record of business development, generating leads and successfully managing relationships with companies of different sizes is a plus
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information, experience in project planning and budgeting will be an advantage
- Good attitude, strong team player and can demonstrate the ability to motivate and work with others
- Fluent in communications in English and Mandarin, written and verbal; have the flair to articulate clearly to all levels of people
- Results-focused; able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to email@example.com. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience, and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.