Project Officer / Project Coordinator [HKSTP/PO_PC/221122]
22 Nov 2022 - 05 Dec 2022
- Assist the Project Manager in managing the development of works projects of Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation;
- Provide support in project administration and manage the consultants/contractors for project delivery;
- Liaise and coordinate with internal teams and external stakeholders such as government departments and utilities companies;
- Prepare reports in respect of the progress, quality and safety of the projects;
- Conduct site inspections and quality checking; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Higher Diploma / Associate Degree or above in Building Studies, Architectural Studies, Surveying, Engineering or related disciplines;
- Relevant work experience in construction industry is preferred;
- Self-motivated, a strong sense of responsibility and able to work both independently and in a team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to email@example.com. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.