Officer, Funding Management and TecONE (1-year contract) [HKSTP/O_FMT/221122]
22 Nov 2022 - 05 Dec 2022
- Assist startups/ tech companies in the application process for various public funding programmes under Innovation and Technology Commission and HKSTP, including but not limited to Research Talent Hub/ Student Internship Programme/ Graduate Trainee Programme etc.;
- Assist in handling applications vetting, progress reports and change requests, conducting visit-cum-interviews with applicant companies for funding reimbursement, and verifying compliance with relevant application guidelines;
- Assist in advising startups/ tech companies on enquiries or questions related to funding applications and disbursement;
- Provide administrative support and participate in consultation sessions, face-to-face meetings, or webinars about public funding programs for startups/ tech companies; preparing relevant statistics reports, presentation materials, information sheets, etc.;
- Perform other duties assigned by the line manager as appropriate
- University graduate in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accounting, Science, Engineering or related discipline / Fresh graduates with 1-2 years of relevant experience would be given prior consideration
- Relevant working experience in programme administration/ customer service is preferred
- Experience in Government’s or NGO’s funding programmes would be an advantage
- A good team player who is initiative, energetic, service-oriented and detail-minded
- Sensitive with numbers; meticulous, proactive, well organized and multi-tasking
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Cantonese, Putonghua and English
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to email@example.com. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.