Manager, End User Services [HKSTP/M_EUS/221118]
18 Nov 2022 - 01 Dec 2022
- Manage the Deskside and VIP support services such as collaboration services, email, device management support, O365 application for senior executives
- Engage and collaborate with technology partners, vendors, and internal stakeholders to ensure quality service delivery and smooth integration of digital workplace infrastructure with other applications.
- Provide advice and support in IT deskside services with consideration to corporate standards.
- Responsible for end-to-end ownership of VIP cases, including incident resolution, root cause analysis and requests fulfilment.
- Resolving logged cases in a timely manner
- Keeping track of endpoint technological advancement and trends in IT support to ensure effective service engagement and communication with senior executives.
- Degree in Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Science or a related discipline
- 8 years relevant experience, of which at least 3 years should be at the supervisory level to support Microsoft technologies and services such as Windows 10 deployment and configuration support, Macintosh support, Microsoft Office 365 support, Active Directory and Azure Directory domain and Mobile device support
- Preferably with relevant VIP support experience with direct engagement with VIP users and their executive secretaries on handling and understanding their IT needs
- Proven experience in supporting sizable and complicated IT Infrastructure and endpoint management support
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure with good leadership, stakeholder support and communication skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to email@example.com. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.