Accounting Officer (1-year contract) [HKSTP/AO/221122]
22 Nov 2022 - 05 Dec 2022
- Provide support to Account Payable operation e.g. staff disbursement, overseas travelling expenses and CAPEX payments
- Provide support to Account Receivable operation e.g. customer billing and collections
- Assist in all categories of Incubation reimbursement
- Assist in AR/AP reconciliation and account schedule's update
- Participate in the annual exercise of record retention and policy & procedure update
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- University graduate or above in accounting, finance or related disciplines would be considered
- Candidates with 1-2 years’ relevant working experience in AR or AP will be an added advantage
- Self-initiated, detail-minded and organized
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to email@example.com. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.