(English Version Only)
|2:00pm (120 min)||
HKSTP-HKBAN Angel x Angel Conference- One-on-one Investment Matching (By Invitation only)
|4:00pm (60 min)||
HKSTP-HKBAN Angel x Angel Conference- Panel Discussions (30 minutes each x2)
|5:00pm (100 min)||
Elevator Pitch Competition(1 minute each x 100 start-ups)
Announcement of shortlisted start-ups & Welcome Remarks
|7:00pm - 8:20pm
10 finalists pitching on stage with Q&A session(3 minutes pitch + 5 minutes Q&A for each team)
|8:20pm – 8:50pm
Announcement of the winner
How it works
- From now till the application closes on 30 September 2017, you can apply to pitch.
- A series of workshops and mock-pitch from June till October will be organised to prepare you for the competition.
- 100 start-ups will be shortlisted to give a 60-second pitch to a group of 2 judges in the elevator and compete for an investment prize of up to US$120,000 from a team of angel investors.
- Each group of judges will choose 1 winner for their segment, allowing 10 shortlisted start-ups to give their final pitching on stage.
- 10 shortlisted start-ups will give their final pitching on stage and engage in a Q&A with the audience and all the judges. (3 minutes pitch + 5 minutes Q&A for each finalist)
- Announcement of the Champion and cash prize winners
- Champion: Investment prize of up to USD 120,000 in the form of call option from 12 investors. For details, please refer to the sample call option and investor rights agreement. (Special thanks to Padraig Walsh and Alex Norman of Bird & Bird for drafting this agreement.)
- Winners (x2): Cash prize of USD 10,000
- Top 10 finalists: Opportunities in investment matching and road shows overseas and many other special prizes
Why should you apply
|Prize - You stand a chance to win an investment prize of up to US$120,000 in the form of call option.|
|Networking - You can mingle with an amazing lineup of entrepreneurs, industralists, incubators, accelerators and investors.|
|Exposure - You can gain exposure through our extensive marketing opportunities and media coverage. In fact, all pitches will be filmed and showcased on Youtube.|
|Enrichment - A series of pre-pitch clinics including technical workshops, presentation trainings and one-on-one mock pitch will be organised to help you make your best pitch.|
|Global outreach - You can interact with start-up contestants from around the world to learn the different business environments and cultures.|
按此網站查閱: Elevator Pitch Competition 2017