Senior Manager, Technical Services [HKSTP/SM_TS/221115](只提供英文版)
2022年11月15日 - 2022年11月28日
- Formulate strategies on facility management policy, smart-technologies application & implementation, development & planning, space management, and resources planning to maximize the efficiency of the facilities resources to support the property portfolio;
- Manage the facilities management service providers to ensure effective and efficient operation of the facilities in newly developed property portfolio in Science Park and InnoPark including office buildings, residential institutions, high-tech manufacturing & logistic centre, Data Technology Hub and laboratories;
- Review all functions and operations of FM for continuous improvement and working towards FM Best Practices;
- Manage annual operation budgets and monitor actual monthly incomes and expenditures;
- Monitor the take-over process of new buildings and follow up all outstanding building defects until satisfactory completion;
- Prepare design, budgets, estimates, drawings and specifications for maintenance and improvement works and administer the tendering process;
- Review tender or contract documents submitted by the facility management service providers and advise on the tendering process and tender document formulation;
- Comment, inspect and control tenants’ fit-out works and installations.
- Comment the design drawings, specifications, manual, etc. and conduct inspections to identify defects during takeover of new projects.
- Lead and supervise Technical staff to carry out routine, ad hoc and emergency repair and maintenance works.
- Liaise and coordinate on taking over of new properties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head of Operations and Leasing.
- University degree in Surveying, Architecture, Building Services Engineering or Facilities Management or relevant Engineering disciplines; Master degree in Facilities Management /Engineering is an added advantage;
- Corporate membership of HKIS, HKIA, HKIE or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 - 10 years’ relevant post qualification working experience in operation and maintenance of large-scale infrastructure; Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position;
- Experience in facilities management with knowledge of Government procedures and requirements on licensing and maintenance certifications;
- Experience in handling A&A and fitting out projects and knowledge of relevant statutory requirements;
- Working experience with major developer(s);
- In-depth knowledge of latest technology of intelligent building and conversant with FM-Maintenance Management System and related softwares;
- Strong interpersonal skills with customer service oriented mindset in dealing with different levels of internal and external parties;
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational and management skills; self-motivated, confident, creative and strong desire to achieve better performance;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to email@example.com. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience, and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.