Senior Accounting Officer [HKSTP/SAO/221122](只提供英文版)
2022年11月22日 - 2022年12月5日
- Handle daily trade and non-trade payment in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Processing of staff claim reimbursements
- Assist in daily accounting function as well as month-end and year-end financial closing
- Identify problematic area and make recommendation of appropriate courses of action/improvements to the supervisors
- Assist in providing support to internal auditing
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor or management
- Higher diploma or above in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience gained form management/financial accounting, auditing, and/or implementation of SAP ERP system
- Experience in project management is an advantage
- Well-versed in computerized accounting system
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and problem solving skills, willing to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies.
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to email@example.com.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.