Project Manager, INNOPARKs (Architecture) [HKSTP/PM _INNO_A /221118](只提供英文版)
2022年11月18日 - 2022年12月1日
- Assist in managing and planning works projects and proposals for Hong Kong Science Park and INNOPARK to ensure projects are accomplished within the planned schedule and budget as well as meeting the required quality and safety standards;
- Oversee the building, alteration & addition, fitting out, improvement and minor works contracts;
- Work closely with the consultants to produce preliminary and detailed designs, tender/construction documents, and to manage the design, procurement and construction process;
- Handle the design drawing/graphics/illustrations for presentation as well as procurement documents for consultants selection/appointment and monitoring the consultants’ performance;
- Liaison with various consultants, government departments, utilities undertakers and stakeholders on project planning, design and implementation as well as coordinate with internal teams and end-users on related matters;
- Prepare papers and reports for seeking approval by the Board, Committees and Task Force of the Corporation;
- Ensure compliance with the Corporation’s guidelines; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- A bachelor’s degree or above in Architecture, Surveying or other related disciplines;
- A member of a recognized local professional institute in the discipline of architecture, building, surveying or related disciplines;
- With at least 8 years’ relevant work experience in design and project management of building, alteration & addition and fitting out works;
- Experience in managing R&D offices, university/institutional buildings, mixed use and industrial development from inception to completion including handover is preferred;
- A track record in procuring and managing consultants, administration of works contracts and claims assessment;
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and procedures for development projects in Hong Kong;
- Conversant with graphics presentation tools. Skill on graphic software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Primavera, Microsoft Project, Revit and project management / design related computer application will be an advantage;
- Self-driven, independent, problem solving with good interpersonal skill; and
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua will be an advantage.
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.