Programme Manager, Strategic Development [HKSTP/PMSD/221115](只提供英文版)
2022年11月15日 - 2022年11月28日
- Execute different collaboration programmes and initiatives with strategic accounts, by conducting milestone planning and tracking, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the set objectives, providing regular status reviews and reports, as well as risk and issue management
- Coordinate and organize various promotional/business matching events and knowledge-sharing trainings/seminars under the collaboration programmes and initiatives with strategic accounts
- Assist the preparation of publicity materials to enhance visibility of programme initiatives and outcome
- Work with internal teams to support and keep track on the programme participants’ products/solutions and business development activities
- Manage data portal and compile reports on regular basis for management to review the collaboration programmes and initiatives development statuses and progress of target achievements
- Work with internal teams in preparing and monitoring the budget and expenses of the collaboration programmes and initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Engineering, Science, Communications, Journalism or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in marketing, business development, account management or programme management.
- Prior experience in Innovation & Technology industry/or entrepreneurship related areas is an added advantage
- Solid experience in serving both public sector and commercial sector is preferable
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Strong in data analysis and ability to summarize data to provide business insights to senior management
- Mature and independent, a strong team player, detailed-mind, self-motivated and results driven
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience, and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.