Manager, Philanthropic Advisory [HKSTP/MPA/221125](只提供英文版)
2022年11月25日 - 2022年12月8日
Purpose of the Role
HKSTP is establishing a Philanthropic Advisory Team to engage philanthropists, charities, and corporations to build a more vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region, and to build a future abundant with innovation opportunities for the younger generations.
The Team works closely with the entire Corporation to develop fundraising strategy and plans and organize outreach activities. It advises interested donors in donation planning and reaching their philanthropic goals with great social impact through various HKSTP platforms and programs.
- Contribute to developing strategy and implementing activities to seek donation to build a more vibrant I&T ecology
- Develop outreach plans and collateral to engage prospects, and donation proposals and reports for donors
- Coordinate donor stewardship efforts including donor recognition initiatives and events, impact reports and letters of appreciation
- Conduct prospect research to identify potential new donors of major gifts
- Monitor donation record systems, team administration and budget
- Advise internal and external parties on donation-related matters
- Lead and support other projects as assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in any discipline; Major in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in programme administration and communications; experience in fundraising and innovation and technology sector will be an advantage
- Ability to engage and motivate prospects, donors, and volunteers, and build good rapport with colleagues at various levels
- Ability to react to ad hoc tasks timely, and multi-task with strong initiative and organizational skills
- Be able to work independently as well as a good team player with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Good sense of data analytics and proficiency in the use of CRM system
- Be willing to work outside office hours as the job requires
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to of email@example.com. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience, and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/media/cgcdozv2/220707-hkstp-website-personal-information-collection-statement_en_version.pdf
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.