Creative Designer [HKSTP/CD/2211118](只提供英文版)
2022年11月18日 - 2022年12月1日
The successful candidate will work closely with other designers to develop creative assets like imagery and graphics, diagrams, video, animated illustrations, etc. to support corporate branding and key marketing initiatives. He / she must have strong typography, composition and layout skills, a high ability to work under tight schedules while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Assist to create engaging designs for marketing assets ATL/TTL/BTL (posters, brochure, digital display, EDM, web and App banners etc)
- Assist to develop creative concepts, layouts and artworks for creative marketing campaign
- Provide art direction and liaise with vendors to deliver quality output
- Assist in development of brand and creative assets system
- Uphold the branding guidelines to ensure all artworks and designs to the public are consistent to it
- Take, edit, retouch photos and videos
- Perform any other special projects as assigned
- Diploma or Degree holder in Design, Creative Media, Multimedia Design or any related fields
- 0-2 years of art direction & design experience, preferable in advertising & digital marketing industries. Agency experience is a plus. Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effect
- Excellent sense of art direction, graphic design, good skills on layout presentation and artwork production Strong creative and brainstorming capabilities
- Positive, true team player, open-minded and possess a strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with both designer and non-designers
- Must be proactive and able to reach out for required information in order to complete the job
- Good command of Chinese and English
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus services with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to email@example.com. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.