Assistant Manager, Corporate Communications & Public Affairs [HKSTP/AMCCPA/221122](只提供英文版)
2022年11月22日 - 2022年12月5日
- Initiate and implement effective communications and public affairs programmes
- Plan and execute the engagement strategies with key stakeholders including key opinion leaders, policy makers, legislators, media and the general public
- Work with external agencies to conduct a full range of corporate communications and PR activities including but not limit to media events, media releases, media interviews and media enquiry handling, etc.
- Support on issue management and coordinate with external agencies to effectively manage and influence public perception for the Corporation
- Prepare bilingual communications for senior executives, including speeches, presentations, byline articles etc.
- Actively seek out-of-the-box opportunities to promote the Corporation to key stakeholders
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Translation or other related disciplines
- With at least 6 years of relevant experience with proven record of collaboration with government departments, District Councils and political parties
- Prior experience in public statutory bodies / PR agencies are preferred
- Strong connection with Think Tank, local and international media
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Good team player with strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and inter-personal skills
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.