Senior Officer, Operation Services [HKSTP/SO_OS/221122](只提供英文版)
2022年11月22日 - 2022年12月5日
- To process admission applications, handling general enquiries (both email and phone call), preparing licence/tenancy agreement, conducting site visit and all other application matters
- Support the operation and administrative duties with enthusiasm, efficiency and professional manner
- Provide monthly reporting and assist to update record for related policy, procedures and documentations
- Provide general administrative support to the team and ad-hoc duties as required
- Diploma or above in Hospitality, Business Administration or related disciplines is preferred but not required
- 3 years or above working experience in tenancy administration, customer services, and operation supports; experience in property developer is an advantage
- Responsible, willing to learn, hardworking, proactive, independent, well-organized and detailed-minded
- Good computer and administrative skills with high accurate utilize large database
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer, Operation Services (fresh graduate will also be considered)
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to email@example.com. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.