Senior Officer / Officer, Funding Management and TecONE [HKSTP/SO_OFMT/221122](只提供英文版)
2022年11月22日 - 2022年12月5日
- Conduct assessment of funding applications and progress reports, and conduct interviews with applicant companies for funding reimbursement
- Drive technology companies and support them to apply for public funding schemes
- Perform duties at TecONE Centre and handle customers’ enquiries via various channels in a professional manner
- Assist in providing consultations and webinars about public funding schemes, and prepare relevant statistics reports, presentation materials etc.
- Engage in sales and promotion for HKSTP’s new initiatives, when necessary
- Perform other duties assigned by the line manager as appropriate
- University graduate in any discipline, preferably in Science and Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in public administration or client servicing; candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer
- Experience in service centre, government’s or NGOs’ funding programmes would be an advantage
- Logical minded, sensitive with numbers; meticulous, proactive, well organized and multi-tasking.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Cantonese, Putonghua and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop and Chinese Word Processing etc.
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.