Manager, Talent Acquisition [HKSTP/M_TA/220920] (只提供英文版)
2022年09月20日 - 2022年10月3日
About Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation
With a 20-year history of transforming lives through innovation, technology and entrepreneurship, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (“HKSTP”) has been propelling success for the most creative minds and innovators around the globe, accelerating ambitions and delivering positive impact from Hong Kong to the Greater Bay Area, and to the world.
HKSTP is constantly expanding the ecosystem and providing value-added services with wide range of dedicated facilities, state-of-the-art equipment and support services – which cover over 1,100 technology companies, near 18,000 working population, and over HK$10 billion R&D spending within our premises.
Igniting Hong Kong’s strong enterprising spirit, here is where the Future is Created, Talent Flourishes, and Innovations are Found.
- Handle end-to-end recruitment cycle and drive HKSTP recruitment campaigns and various collaboration programmes with local and oversea universities
- Proactively source talents through effective channels, both for open roles as well as building future pipeline
- Build and create a unique and appealing working culture within HKSTP in support of the development of the entire I&T ecosystem
- Respond to all internal or external recruiting-related inquiries with a sense of urgency, and directs/escalates to the proper source for information and follows up as appropriate
- Maintain applicant tracking system to ensure data integrity and compliance
- Assist to drive Employer Branding and other talent acquisition related projects
- Provide support and other duties to the Head of HR and the HR team as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years’ full lifecycle recruiting experience gained from a scalable in-house setting or recruitment agency background
- Proficient with applicant tracking system and experience in the latest TA technologies is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience in supporting recruitment campaigns with good network in local and overseas universities
- Knowledge in digital, social media with algorithms know-how is a plus
- A self-motivated team player with a proactive, responsible, and positive working attitude; being passionate about people and talent
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with strong multi-tasking capabilities
- An effective communicator with good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin and Cantonese
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to email@example.com. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.