Manager, IT Operations [HKSTP/M_ITO/221125](只提供英文版)
2022年11月25日 - 2022年12月8日
Purpose of the Role
This role is responsible for all IT provided services to HKSTP & tenants. He/She should be in charge of the IT service management processes, monitor and ensure the IT services meet the SLA, and minimize the impact on the business for any incident and problem on the production systems. He/She will also act as the change manager to minimize the risk and impact of any infrastructure change that applies to the production environment.
General Operation Management
- Establish and manage the support service for the platforms owned by other departments
- Ensure the day to day IT operation follow the best practice and meets the operations’ KPIs
- Manage the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and foster the ITIL processes to all IT & outsourced team members
- Ensure all the procedure and documentation for Outsourcing operation is up-to-date and followed according to HKSTP procedure and standards
Incident and Change Management
- Ensure the outsourced providers to keep track of all incidents and problems, and are recorded properly.
- Enhance the repeated incidents and Operation tasks by automation
- Communications within application and infrastructure users when a major incident occurs impacting IT provided services
- Timely escalate critical incidents to the management team
- Act as Change Manager to manage all infrastructure changes and ensure records are properly approved according to the ITIL process
- Ensure the Change Management meetings hosted by Outsourcing when needed
- Carry out training or experience sharing session on new IT initiatives
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or technology related discipline
- A minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in IT field having solid experience in total solution and delivering quality service. Candidates with less experience will be considered for junior position
- Demonstrated experience in implementing the ITIL process OR certified as ITIL professional will be a definite advantage
- Extensive knowledge of data center operations, network, servers, storage, DR and production operations support. Specific technologies of note include but not limited to Microsoft Server & Client operating system and infrastructure applications, Cisco Voice and Networking, VMware, HP, Dell, Enterprise-level SANs, multi-carrier WANs, and mobile devices
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally including vendors and operation team
- Service-oriented, good problem solving and communication skills
- Professional level business Chinese and English, both written and verbal
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience, and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.