Associate, Investor Engagement (1 year contract) [HKSTP/AIE/221115](只提供英文版)
2022年11月15日 - 2022年11月28日
- Support Investment Managers to facilitate fundraising activities;
- Assist in originating more potential deals to land Hong Kong Science Park;
- Interpret financial reports, analytic methods and financial data tools to analysis its business model, financial model, strategic direction, deal structure, etc.;
- Carry out financial valuation and create financial models to understand Company’s fundraising opportunity;
- Monitor industry/ sector trend and conduct market analysis;
- Organize fundraising roadshows and investment matching activities/ events; and
- Handle ad hoc projects and events as assigned.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline / Fresh graduates with 1-2 years of relevant experience in venture capital, investment banking and/ or financial project management would be given prior consideration;
- Proficiency in analyzing and explaining complex business issues and financial concepts;
- Sensitive with numbers; meticulous, proactive, well organized and multi-tasking;
- Understanding the full investment cycle and legal documentation transaction terms;
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to email@example.com. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience, and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.