Assistant Manager, Corporate Facilities Management [HKSTP/AM_CFM/221118](只提供英文版)
2022年11月18日 - 2022年12月1日
- Reporting to Senior Manager, Corporate Facilities Management and/or his/her superior;
- Manage Facilities Management Service Providers and sub-contractors to ensure the delivery of effective and efficient facilities operations, responsibilities of this role including but not limit to ensuring business and operation continuity, enhance customer service delivery, overseeing the health and safety aspects of the facilities and property, financial planning and monitoring, facilities maintenance and improvement;
- Monitor and control the day-to-day operations of the assigned asset portfolio such as cleaning and hygiene, access and security, concierge services, landscape, signage, car park management and community services in Science Park and/or InnoParks. The HKSTP asset portfolio encompass office buildings, co-working and co-living residential building, high-tech manufacturing building & Logistic Centre, laboratories and other properties;
- Review the functions and operations of different areas for continuous improvement towards facilities management best practices;
- Responds to tenants’ inquires and complaints. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to tenants;
- Handle emergency incidents, inquiries and complaints from the customers and provide effective solutions;
- Manage annual operation budgets and monitor actual monthly incomes and expenditures;
- Handle capital works project, A&A and renovation with consultant team. Advise on tender specifications and monitor the project progress and payments;
- Monitor the take-over process of new buildings and follow up all outstanding building defects until satisfactory completion;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Operations and Leasing, Director of Corporate Facilities Management and/or the delegate.
- University degree in Facilities Management, Building Services, Housing Studies, Quantity Surveying, Engineering disciplines or other related disciplines;
- Corporate membership of HKIFM, CFM, MIH, RICS or equivalent is an added advantage;
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant post qualification working experience in facilities operations or property management of sizable organisations including commercial properties;
- Experience in facilities management with good knowledge on Building Code and related government statutory requirements;
- Strong interpersonal skills and possess customer service oriented mindset that enable him/her to deal with different levels of internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, management and customer service skills, self-motivated, confident, creative and strong desire to strive for excellence;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.