The information provided on this page is for reference only. Please refer to the latest information published by the partner company.
The quality of our products continues to improve. Product safety is consumer priority concern. New technological products are designed to prioritize safety and functional performance. A high-quality product should be sustainable, robust, and durable, with a low carbon footprint and emissions. Achieving low carbon emissions is possible through the utilization of energy-efficient practices and renewable technologies. Promoting recyclability contributes to environmental sustainability.
VDE GS Hong Kong serves as a central hub in Asia, working closely with VDE Germany, a leading authority on electrical product safety. Our experienced engineers, who adhere to German standards, can assist in ensuring your products meet the requirements of the German and global markets. We offer key client management services to facilitate communication and collaboration among buyers, retailers, suppliers, and manufacturers for product testing.
Our service portfolio includes:
- Testing, certification, and inspection
- EMC, noise emission, and vibration testing
- Chemical safety assessments
- Energy efficiency and ecodesign evaluations
- Risk analysis based on German expert opinions and experiences
- Software evaluations
- Usability, lifetime, and reliability assessments
- Smart product testing, cybersecurity, functional safety, and interoperability assessments
- Environmental simulation tests
- International approvals
VDE marks are synonymous with safety and provide easy access to global markets. In addition, we offer services for obtaining GS marks, CCC marks, CB certificates, and ENEC certificates for foreign approvals.