Solution Architect (IT team) [HKSTP/SA_IT/220923]
23 Sep 2022 - 06 Oct 2022
About Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation
With a 20-year history of transforming lives through innovation, technology and entrepreneurship, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (“HKSTP”) has been propelling success for the most creative minds and innovators around the globe, accelerating ambitions and delivering positive impact from Hong Kong to the Greater Bay Area, and to the world.
HKSTP is constantly expanding the ecosystem and providing value-added services with wide range of dedicated facilities, state-of-the-art equipment and support services – which cover over 1,100 technology companies, near 18,000 working population, and over HK$10 billion R&D spending within our premises.
Igniting Hong Kong’s strong enterprising spirit, here is where the Future is Created, Talent Flourishes, and Innovations are Found.
- Product design and implementation and contribute to system architecture design Automate and streamline operations and processes
- Perform system and network analysis, planning, design, implementation, monitoring, capacity management, security operations, troubleshooting and documentation.
- Perform prompt remedy actions, track and update progress from various parties to ensure problems been solved with minimum service impact.
- Design and deliver complex cross-domain solutions encompassing a rich variety of technologies and using a mixture of agile and planned methods to provide innovative solutions to address business needs
- Lead all aspects of CI/CD deployment pipelines for development, staging & production environments
- Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure the solution delivered could be well aligned with business strategy
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related disciplines
- Minimum 6-8 years design & implementation experience on complex, large scale distributed applications, including 1-2 years of Cloud infrastructure design & implementation (Azure Cloud a strong plus).
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions (with DR capabilities) for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities
- Experience in coordinating the intersection of complex system dependencies and interactions with alignment of best practices (e.g., RESTful APIs, OData API or equivalent)
- Knowledge and experience in IT methodologies and software development life cycles are required
- Excellent technical knowledge (infrastructure, servers, applications support, data) are required.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, quick learner, independent
- Experience with visualization tools such as Power BI, D3
- Experience with relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, Azure CosmoDB, MySQL
- Cloud relevant certifications (Azure/Amazon) would be advantageous
- Knowledge on CDN is a distinct plus
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience, and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.