Senior Manager, Partnerships (External Role: Senior Relationship Manager – Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Industry) [HKSTP/SM_P/220923]
23 Sep 2022 - 06 Oct 2022
About Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation
With a 20-year history of transforming lives through innovation, technology and entrepreneurship, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (“HKSTP”) has been propelling success for the most creative minds and innovators around the globe, accelerating ambitions and delivering positive impact from Hong Kong to the Greater Bay Area, and to the world.
HKSTP is constantly expanding the ecosystem and providing value-added services with wide range of dedicated facilities, state-of-the-art equipment and support services – which cover over 1,100 technology companies, near 18,000 working population, and over HK$10 billion R&D spending within our premises.
Igniting Hong Kong’s strong enterprising spirit, here is where the Future is Created, Talent Flourishes, and Innovations are Found.
- Assist Team Lead in managing and developing a portfolio of corporate clients within the assigned business segments/target markets, namely banking, financial services and insurance industry;
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of business operation and practices, industry dynamics, market trend, innovation needs and translate them into business opportunities;
- Organize a range of different events and activities including demo days, industry-based acceleration programmes, business matching, channel sales, etc in order to drive technology adoption for corporate clients (buy side) and tech ventures (sell side);
- Analyze business performance, data and reports to identify commercial opportunities, implement change and corrective actions;
- Formulate strategic plans for major accounts development as well as prioritise resources to maximize business engagement outcome; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Communication or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in corporate major account management, business development, change management, preferably in innovation & technology or financial sectors;
- Experience in partnering with corporate clients or financial institutions;
- Proven ability to develop partnership strategies and effective communication with senior executives;
- Ambitious vision to innovate the status quo;
- Keep abreast of latest technology;
- High level of business acumen and experience with strategic planning;
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills to work with different teams within the corporation;
- Sensitive to market changes with a proactive approach to drive business growth; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.