Project Officer / Project Coordinator [HKSTP/PO_PC/221125]
25 Nov 2022 - 08 Dec 2022
- Provide administrative support and general co-ordination to the managers of Project Development Team;
- Manage the Project Information Management System and other electronic system such as e-tender and workflow system for efficiency enhancement;
- Maintain the organized filling system of all correspondences of each project;
- Liaise and coordinate with internal parties, contractors and suppliers to ensure the smooth daily operation; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Higher Diploma / Associate Degree or above in Building Studies, Architectural Studies, Surveying, Engineering or related disciplines;
- Relevant work experience in the project administration for construction projects will be an advantage;
- Self-motivated, a strong sense of responsibility and able to work both independently and in a team;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.