Project Manager/ Assistant Project Manager, E&M [HKSTP/PM_APM_EM/220923]
23 Sep 2022 - 06 Oct 2022
About Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation
With a 20-year history of transforming lives through innovation, technology and entrepreneurship, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (“HKSTP”) has been propelling success for the most creative minds and innovators around the globe, accelerating ambitions and delivering positive impact from Hong Kong to the Greater Bay Area, and to the world.
HKSTP is constantly expanding the ecosystem and providing value-added services with wide range of dedicated facilities, state-of-the-art equipment and support services – which cover over 1,100 technology companies, near 18,000 working population, and over HK$10 billion R&D spending within our premises.
Igniting Hong Kong’s strong enterprising spirit, here is where the Future is Created, Talent Flourishes, and Innovations are Found.
- Assist Assistant Project Director (E&M) in managing and planning all capital / non-capital works projects to ensure projects to be accomplished in time, within budget, to required quality and safety standards;
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders in achieving project objectives;
- Provide technical support and expert advice on discipline-related issues to other members of the project team and in-house staff of other divisions;
- Prepare procurement documents for selection / appointment of consultants as well as follow up on subsequent management and monitor their performance;
- Consolidate project requirements from various stakeholders in finalizing project briefs to produce preliminary and detailed designs, tender / construction documents and to manage the procurement and construction process;
- Independently handle improvement and minor works including term contracts, defects-rectification works, fitting out works as well as alteration and addition works;
- Prepare drawings / tender documents for selection / appointment of contractors and drawings / graphics for presentation as well as papers and reports for approval by the Board, Committees and Task Force of the Corporation;
- Coordinate with consultants, government departments and relevant organizations on project planning, design and implementation;
- Ensure compliance with the Corporation’s guidelines and Delegation Authority for capital works projects; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree or above in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related disciplines;
- Minimum 6 to 8 years’ relevant work experience in E&M projects, preferably in electrical installation, ELV / MVAC systems or building services installation;
- Member of HKIE / CIBSE / IMechE or other equivalent professional bodies is preferred for Project Manager;
- A proven track record of managing building and infrastructure development or on-site co-ordination for building projects;
- In-depth knowledge of the government ordinances and regulations;
- Self-driven, independent, problem solving with good interpersonal skill; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies. The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.