Manager, Incubation Programmes [HKSTP/MIP/221118]
18 Nov 2022 - 01 Dec 2022
- Act as an account manager for the assigned incubatees, to analyze and understand their business needs to formulate the account growth support plans;
- Maintain regular monitoring on the progress of the assigned incubatees and customize and justify on the respective resource deployment;
- Able to mobilize internal and external resources to achieve the business targets (e.g. 1st paid customer acquisition) and growth of the incubatees with product / solution ready to the market;
- Connect and manage with the external support resources (e.g. co-incubation partners, business partners, mentors etc.) in the responsible domain with the target incubatees to address their growth needs;
- Solicit feedback from the community on service support and report to management for continuous improvement and new initiatives development;
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- University degree preferably in Engineering or Science
- 6 - 8 years of relevant experience in Technology related industries with major function as Product Marketing, Project Management, Business Analyst or Business Development; working experience in electronics, semiconductor, or manufacturing domain is an advantage
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Mature and independent, a strong team player, analytic-mind, self-motivated and results driven
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to email@example.com. Commencing position will be commensurate with qualifications, relevant experience and competencies
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.