Manager, Human Resources (HR Generalist role with Talent Acquisition Focus) [HKSTP/M_HR/221121]
21 Nov 2022 - 04 Dec 2022
Purpose of the Role
HKSTP are rapidly expanding the business units and seeking for a Manager, Human Resources to support the growth of the business. He/she will act as a HR Business Partner to lead initiatives in developing and maintaining positive relationships across the organization. You are expected to strengthen stakeholder management and provide professional support on HR operation including and not limited to regularly review the respective division’s needs, reward benchmarking, as well as recruitment challenges.
- Gather manpower requirements based on the Corporation business objectives and challenges and develop feasible and effective talent acquisition plans
- Manage end-to-end hiring process from headcount approval management, talent sourcing and screening to on-boarding
- Source, identify and implement talent innovative acquisition tools to improve the candidate experience and enlarge candidate pool
- Plan, drive and executive various recruitment programmes, including but not limited to theme-based career fairs, collaboration with local or overseas education institutions and partnerships with various organizations to meet the Corporation manpower needs
- Act as an HR business partner for the designated divisions/teams to provide HR advice and services to line managers and staff members, working in conjunction with COEs of C&B, Talent Management and L&D.
- Provide feedback, data and insights relating to HR issues for management review, assist in formulating HR strategies and execution plans
- Assist to formulate and roll out employer branding programmes to raise the Corporation profile in terms of candidate experience and talent attraction
- Contribute to the overall efficiency of HR workflow and process enhancement initiatives including HR systems and HR analytics
- Lead and support other HR projects as assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR Management, Business Administration, Psychology or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years post-qualification HR generalist and talent acquisition experience preferably in technology related sectors or fast-paced industries. Work experience in sizable public/private organization would be an added advantage
- Innovative, flexible and agile
- Proactive, strong sense of responsibility, reliable and resilient with the ability to handle multi-tasks and achieve timelines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
What We offer
- Unique Work.Live.Play.Learn culture in Hong Kong’s largest Innovation & Technology ecosystem
- 5-day work week, attractive annual leave and additional special leave
- Medical benefits including dental and annual check-up from Day-1, with extended coverage to dependent(s)
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- Accessible to various bus service with network across different locations in HK
More experience and qualified candidate may be considered for Senior Manager level.
Interested parties please submit your resume with current & expected salary and availability (quote the reference number on the email subject) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application will remain open until the position is filled. HKSTP reserves the right not to fill the position.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/media/cgcdozv2/220707-hkstp-website-personal-information-collection-statement_en_version.pdf
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.