Teamwork, is often the key to success.
By pooling the city’s vast resources and creative talent, we’re changing the startup ecosystem one step at a time, towards our ultimate goal.
To make Hong Kong an epicentre for tech innovation.
HKSTP’s TechnoPreneur Partnership Programme (TPP) has a simple goal: to nurture Hong Kong’s technology startup community, and to promote and encourage entrepreneurship.
And to do this, we’ve teamed up with six local universities, accelerators, co-work spaces, and the key players in the startup community to leverage their knowledge and market insights.
We share support services, our technical expertise, our resources, and most importantly encourage networking.
All these elements come together to drive the entrepreneurial spirit, and to create an ideal environment where startups can realise their dreams.
TPP At A Glance:
Investment Support Service
- Investment training workshop
- Business plan advisory service
- Investment matching opportunity
Soft Landing Centre & Lab Facilities
- Discount for using laboratory facilities in Science Park
- Reciprocal co-working space arrangement
- Free access to Talent pool platform for recruitment
- Enjoy competitive service rates offered by a number of local and international Law / IP and CPA firms
- TecONE information support Centre
Coaching & Training
- Free or discounted access to HKSTP organised workshops, training, conferences and forum, etc.
Promotion & Community Outreach
HKSTP pavilion at major exhibitions and signature events
Opportunity of media exposure
Invitation to MINGLE events
Business matching events
Referral of professional advice from strategic partners
Qualifying for Incubation Programme
Introduction of incubation programme services
Business Plan Review
To apply the programme, please contact our Partners for further details. Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or phone (852) 26296750.
To foster and drive entrepreneurship in Hong Kong, HKSTP realizes that apart from its own initiatives, it is very important to work with startup communities and leverage on their knowledge and market insights. To achieve that, HKSTP has decided to expand its comprehensive support to technology entrepreneurs beyond geographical boundaries of Science Park, and has established partnership with different startup organisations and local universities including: