Come to the epicentre of innovative technologies, where iT all happens!
100+ companies offering 1,000+ posts
Hong Kong is entering a new future, a digital transformation where our lives will be surrounded, augmented and driven by technology, be it in business or our daily lives.
Innovation and technology will be the engine of Hong Kong’s growth. Innovation is not a choice, it’s our future survival.
HKSTP is the epicentre of innovative technologies. It is where entrepreneurs and start-ups are based, where Labs and Innovation Hubs are made available for R&D, where talent is nurtured, where investors meet ideas and turn ideas into reality.
HKSTP is the place where Made-in-Hong-Kong innovation happens.
MakeiTYourCareer@SciencePark 2018 will have over 100 companies offering over 1,000 positions in all areas of Innovation & Technology – from research, programming right to marketing and operations. Come and meet the companies that are making iT happen. Facebook animation game to win coffee coupons and special prize.
Build your future where Made-in-Hong-Kong technologies happen. Come Make iT Your Career.
1000 – 1015:
Welcome by Albert Wong, CEO, HKSTP
1100 – 1115:
Chit Chat session: 星之子 x 自小愛創科 x “三代＂創業人
- Dr. Jimmy Wong, Hong Kong New Generation Cultural Association
- Denis Huen, MedEXO Robotics (Hong Kong) Company Limited
- Stark Chan, Bull.b Tech
- Samson Ho, Watson Medical Data Technologies Limited
- Michael Li, Titanology Ltd
- Simon Wong, Titanology Limited
1300 – 1400:
60 sec Talent Pitch
- 10-12 Talents to present the best of them on stage to grasp career opportunities
60 sec Entrepreneurship Sharing
- Lalamove - Alex x 送貨拿拿聲
- iMusicTech - Kenneth x Ketch’Up bike
- Popsquare - Francis x 無人商店 PopSquare
- Film Players - Toby x 創業王
- InnoPage - Keith x 馬拉松
- MotherApp - Ken x 海洋公園
- nwStor - Chan x data security
- Neosen - Kelvin x 太陽能電池
- Sunlight Ecotech - Eric x 茶餐廳
- Want any of them be your boss? Login talent.hkstp.org on-site and indicate your wish after hearing their sharing and we will help connect to increase interview opportunities. Final selections are subject to the companies’ decisions.
1500 – 1520:
Chit Chat session: How to land a dream job in the new innovation era – HKSTP x Dunwell x TFI x LinkedIn
- Peter Mok, Head of Incubation & Acceleration Programmes, HKSTP
- Prof. Daniel Cheng, Managing Director, Dunwell Group
- Wilson Yuen, CEO & Founder, TFI Digital Media Ltd
- Jeff Wong, Head of Sales, North Asia, Talent Solutions, LinkedIn
1545 – 1615:
- Busking x Judas Law
+ free CV consultation from 1100 – 1730
+ Facebook animation game to win coffee coupons (while stock lasts) and special prize (at 1630)
+ 菠蘿包旦達仔 ∙ 香港情懷 from 1250 - 1400