Teamwork is often the key to success.
By pooling the city’s vast resources and creative talent, we’re changing the startup ecosystem one step at a time towards our ultimate goal — to make Hong Kong an epicentre for tech innovation.
HKSTP’s TechnoPreneur Partnership Programme (TPP) has a simple goal: to nurture Hong Kong’s technology startup community, and to promote and encourage entrepreneurship.
To do this, we’ve teamed up with six local universities, accelerators, co-working spaces, and the key players in the startup community to leverage their knowledge and market insights.
We share support services, our technical expertise, our resources, and most importantly we encourage networking.
All these elements come together to drive the entrepreneurial spirit, and create an ideal environment where startups can realise their dreams.
TPP At A Glance
- Investment Support Service
- Investment training workshops
- Business plan advisory service
- Investment matching opportunities
- Soft Landing Centre & Lab Facilities
- Discount for using laboratory facilities at Science Park
- Reciprocal co-working space arrangement
- Free access to Talent Pool Platform for recruitment
- Enjoy competitive service rates offered by a number of local and international Law / IP and CPA firms
- TecONE information support centre
- Coaching & Training
- Free or discounted access to HKSTP organised workshops, training, conferences and forums, etc.
- Promotion & Community Outreach
- HKSTP pavilion at major exhibitions and signature events
- Media exposure opportunities
- Invitation to MINGLE events
- SPARK membership
- Business Development
- Qualifying for Incubation Programme
To foster and drive entrepreneurship in Hong Kong, HKSTP realises that apart from its own initiatives, it is very important to work with startup communities and leverage their knowledge and market insights. To achieve that, HKSTP has decided to expand its comprehensive support to technology entrepreneurs beyond the geographical boundaries of Science Park, and has established partnerships with different startup organisations and local universities including: