Leading Enterprises Acceleration Programme (LEAP@HK)
LEAP@HK is an ultra-tailored programme providing growth and expansion management support with one goal in mind:
To nurture high potential candidates into regional/global companies
Here we make it happen through a combination of business and corporate development, as well as in-depth assistance on growth management, financing, governance, offered by HKSTP and industry experts in various fields.
We are looking for potential "Star" companies, with:
- Innovative technology
- Scalable business model and potential to grow regional/global
- Viable products ready for market
- Competent, passionate and coachable team
- External funding raised (preferable)
To find out more about LEAP, please refer to the information below or email to Mr Michael Au (firstname.lastname@example.org).
LEAP@HK at a Glance
LEAP@HK provides value-add services such as networks cum subsidies on Domain Expert, EIR (Entrepreneur-in-Residence) and dedicated Professional Panels, etc. to accelerate the businesses' growth. Acceleratees will grant options of, upon their choices, 1) 4% of their company shares as of admission date or 2) adjustable value based on next round pre-money valuation/ LEAP@HK service package.
- Either be a current incubatee; graduated incubatee; or a current tenant of HKSTP
- Must have its headquarters, executive functions and corporate CEO based in Hong Kong
- Have less than 100 employees
- At least 50% of full-time staff members based in Hong Kong engaging in technology-related work
- Off-campus applicants shall obtain qualification approval for moving into Hong Kong Science Park premises as a regular office/laboratory tenant within 6 months of the day of admission and comply with HKSTP tenancy/safety requirements.