The Drug Safety Testing Center (DSC) is HKSTP’s new initiative to take the early stage discovery to proof of concept and hence enable the filing of Investigational New Drug for clinical trial. It will comply with the highest industry standard including GLP and AAALAC. It will be the first facility of its kind in Hong Kong.
- Manage contractors and operator through the design, construction, establishment, and operation of DSC by phases
- Manage stakeholders and develop outcome measures from the collaboration with operator
- Facilitate hiring, training, and supervising of DSC staff. Provide mentoring and coaching.
- Develop business plan, marketing strategy, progress report, and budget
- Manage procurement
- Develop and implement SOP for DSC
- Obtain GLP and AAALAC certification.
- Establish and implement IACUC
- Administer design and execute in vivo and in vitro studies that align with all standards for rigor and reproducibility as required by GLP and AAALAC.
- Ensure data records, analyses and final study reports meet the highest standards for traceability and reproducibility as required by GLP
- Prepare board papers wherever applicable
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors or management
- University post graduate degree holder in Life Science / Biotech. Holder of professional qualifications is preferred
- Minimum 6 - 8 years’ work experience in GLP drug safety testing or AAALAC operation experience
- Proactive, dynamic, mature with superior interpersonal skills with all levels of staff and external stakeholders and collaborators
- A proven track record of accomplishment and having a professional network of contacts in the region and overseas
- A good command of English and Chinese, written and verbal, with excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of drug discovery, drug development, and drug safety testing would be an advantage
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 16 December 2019. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.