Incubation programme is one of our prime programs dedicated to nurture startups by offering the right potential with comprehensive support. We now invite high-caliber individual to join this exciting team and provide support in the following areas:
- Provide all-rounded administrative support including but not exclusive to calendar management, meeting coordination, business trip arrangement and expenses management
- Handle enquiries on incubation programme and other related government programmes
- Manage computerized systems and maintain database of incubation programme.
- Coordinate and organize a wide variety of engagement events such as networking session, delegation visits, forums, seminars, exhibitions, etc.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors or management
- Bachelor degree, preferably in science disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in admin & event support
- Self-motivated, proactive, logical, meticulous and a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficiency in PC applications including Chinese word processing
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer, Incubation Support Services
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27 May 2019. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.