Objectives & Responsibilities:
Healthy Ageing Platform is one of our pillars that facilitate Healthy Ageing by fostering the development and adoption of elderly-friendly healthcare technologies. In particular, we support the commercialization of healthy ageing technologies developed by park companies by connecting them with the right parties. We now invite high calibre individual to join this exciting team and provide support in the following areas:
- Assist in the overall coordination and implementation of projects undertaken by healthy ageing platform
- Identify and liaise with different stakeholders such as government, NGOs, academia, elderly service providers for potential collaboration with partner companies/incubatees of the Corporation
- Coordinate and organize a wide variety of engagement events such as exhibition, conference, seminar, etc.
- Provide all-rounded administrative support to the Healthy Ageing Platform and Biomedical Technology Cluster including but not limited to meeting coordination, expenses management, etc.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Social Sciences or related disciplines
- Background knowledge in biomedical technology and science is preferred, but not a must
- Minimum 3 years’ related experience, preferably with exposure in collaborating with NGOs or handling healthy ageing project
- Proactive, outgoing, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills with ability to develop effective relationship with stakeholders across all levels
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer, Healthy Ageing Platform
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 24 February 2019. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.