To support HKSTP’s mission in driving the development of a vibrant I&T ecosystem in Hong Kong, our business development team is dedicated to connect key stakeholders in I&T community to create opportunities for partnership and attract companies with leading technologies to the Park. We are now looking for high-caliber individuals to join us and provide support to the team in the following areas:
- Coordinate and organize a wide variety of engagement events such as delegation visits, forums, seminars, exhibitions, etc.
- Conduct desktop research and prepare presentation materials / analytic reports on I&T related policies and potential anchor companies
- Provide all-rounded administrative support including but not exclusive to meeting coordination, business trip arrangement and expenses management
- Able to give presentations to internal and external stakeholders/ visitors relating to HKSTP businesses
- Work with internal teams to cultivate collaborative relationship with key stakeholders in local and international community
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors or management
- Bachelor degree, preferably in science disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in admin & event support.
- Experience gained in I&T industry and having exposure in collaborating with government officials/ university personnels would be an added advantage
- Proactive, meticulous and a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua), on-hand experience on formal writing would be an added advantage
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, Business Development
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance; and voluntary contribution in addition to the legal minimum MPF. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 8/F, Bio-Informatics Centre, No. 2 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20 December 2018. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.