- Formulate strategies on property management policy, development & planning, space management, and resources planning to maximize the efficiency of the facility resources to support the property portfolio;
- Develop, execute, monitor and continuously refine the customer/tenancy service strategies, standards and programs for the property portfolio;
- Manage the facility management service providers to ensure effective and efficient operation of the facilities in newly developed property portfolio in Science Park and Industrial Estates including but not limited to office buildings, commercial areas, residential institutions, high-tech manufacturing & logistic centre, data technology hub and laboratories;
- Review the functions and operations of different areas for continuous improvement towards Property Management Best Practices;
- Manage annual operation budgets and monitor actual monthly incomes and expenditures;
- Study and recommend innovative & sustainable technologies for the facilities and customer/tenancy service with sound application in the property portfolio;
- Review tender or contract documents submitted by the facility management service providers and advise on the tendering process and tender document formulation;
- Monitor the take-over process of new properties and follow up all outstanding defects until satisfactory completion;
- Perform other duties as assigned by Associate Director, Property Management.
- University degree in Facilities Management, Building Services Engineering, relevant Engineering disciplines or other related disciplines;
- Corporate membership of HKIFM, CFM, MIH, RICS or equivalent is an added advantage;
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant post qualification working experience in operations and customer/tenancy service of sizable infrastructures including commercial properties;
- Experience in property management with knowledge of Government procedures and requirements on licensing and maintenance certifications;
- In-depth knowledge of the latest CRM, technology of intelligent building and conversant with FM-Maintenance Management System and related software;
- Strong interpersonal skills with customer service oriented mindset in dealing with different levels of internal and external parties;
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, management and customer service skills; self-motivated, confident, creative and strong desire to achieve excellence;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Hong Kong or, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 August 2019. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.