- Lead and oversee the operation of various laboratories to deliver effective engineering and analytical services to end users
- Achieve business target including income/expense budget and resources utilization
- Supervise and lead a team of engineers to provide professional technology support services
- Develop applications to address potential market or analytical requirements
- Develop working partnership with testing laboratories, equipment vendors and research institutes to enhance the service quality
- Shift duty is required
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Postgraduate Degree in Science or Engineering disciplines, preferably physics or material science; doctorate degree is an added advantage
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, of which at least 5 years in supervisory level
- Experience in reliability and device testing, material characterization, and possess hands-on experience in the operation of high precision analytical instrument
- Experience in supervising laboratory operation and providing engineering services to customers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to influence and solve problem
[This position is open for referral by Recruitment agencies. The profile should be sent to our HR email address firstname.lastname@example.org.]
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 28 January 2020. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.