- Develop and execute cluster development plans with a focus on emerging technologies related to Artificial Intelligence such as machine learning and cognitive computing, Big Data Analytics applications and Blockchain
- Drive and manage business collaboration and support services to assist technology transfer from universities, and catalyzing the technology and business development of partner/client companies
- Manage and execute commercial plan in the areas of client applicant pipeline generation, due diligence analysis, direct client relationship management and collaboration activities management
- Achieve business targets
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors or management
- University degree in engineering, computer science or related disciplines, Postgraduate research degree is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of experience in business development and key account management
- A good appreciation of the development, application and use of software and ICT gained either in a commercial or technical role is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, have the flair to articulate clearly to all levels of people
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week, and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24 February 2019. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.