- Plan and execute signature events to support the business needs of technology clusters, incubation team as well as raise the overall profile of HKSTP.
- Provide leadership in designated projects to drive team members to aim high and achieve remarkable outcomes.
- Bring in new ideas and concepts to enrich participants’ experience and engagement in HKSTP large-scale events.
- Explore, plan and organise highly interactive virtual events to create unique and impactful experience to participants.
- Closely work with incubation / investment / cluster teams & other key partners to organize pitching events/competitions to connect the start-ups with interested investors.
- Facilitate adoption of technologies from Science Park companies through a series of business matching and networking activities as well as public showcases in the Park.
- Lead the production of marketing collaterals such as event website, pamphlets, poster, souvenirs, etc.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in marketing and event planning & management, preferably gained in sizable / MNC companies
- Proven track record in managing large-scale public events such as conference, seminars and exhibition, etc.
- Good connection with stakeholders from academic institutes, industry associations and related government offices like ITC, ETO, etc. will be a definite advantage.
- Creative, self-motivated, detailed-oriented and is able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communications skills
- Proficient in both verbal and written English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Putonghua
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Manager, Event Marketing
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance; and voluntary contribution in addition to the legal minimum MPF. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 8/F, Bio-Informatics Centre, No. 2 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 20 December 2018. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.