- Greet visitors, handle incoming calls and enquiries in a professional manner
- Coordinate with office assistants on daily mails and courier services
- Manage company car schedule and conference room reservations
- Maintain the tidiness of the reception area and conference rooms
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to HR and Office Administration team
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by supervisors
- HKCEE/HKDSE or above with at least 2 years of solid experience in receptionist, customer services or office administration function
- Pleasant, polite and cheerful
- Self-motivated, detailed-minded with great sense of responsibility
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Willing to work from 8:30am – 5:30pm or 9:30am – 6:30pm
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Hong Kong or, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 September 2019. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.