- Assist in implementing and planning for the development of Hong Kong Science Park, Industrial Estates and other capital works projects;
- Assist in managing various projects of the Corporation to ensure that the projects are accomplished in time, within budget and to required quality;
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders in accomplishing project objectives. Provide technical support and expert advice on discipline-related issues to other members of the project team, as well as to in-house staff of other divisions;
- Assist in consolidating project requirements from various stakeholders in finalizing project briefs, and to co-ordinate with the project team to produce preliminary and detailed designs, tender/construction documents, and to manage the procurement and construction process;
- Able to co-ordinate with the project team and consultants to produce tender/construction documents, and to manage the procurement and construction process;
- Prepare memo and reports for vetting and approval by the management;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Possession of a Bachelor degree in Architecture, Building, Engineering, Interior Design, Surveying or related discipline;
- Member of a recognized local professional institute in the discipline of architecture, building, civil / structural engineering, building services engineering, surveying or related disciplines is preferred;
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience in design, project management of building and infrastructure development or in site co-ordination of building projects. Experience in developing and managing R&D offices, university/institutional buildings, mixed use development is preferred;
- Strong in multi-disciplinary design coordination and architectural detailing works. Demonstration of good design appreciation strength will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and procedures for development projects in Hong Kong;
- Conversant with graphics presentation tools. Skill on graphic software such as MS Visio, Adobe, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Primavera, Microsoft Project, Revit and project management / design related computer application will be an advantage;
- Self-driven, independent, problem solving with good interpersonal skill;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 8/F, Bio-Informatics Centre, No. 2 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 20 December 2018. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.