- Responsible for indirect procurement and strategic sourcing on areas, including technical, commercial, consultancy, IT, insurance and estate management services, etc. ;
- Provide technical and/or system administration in tendering process including tender preparation, user inputs consolidation, tender assessment, compile contract documents, etc.;
- Review supplier applications and performance for management’s approval on registration and renewal;
- Implement and maintain supplier database, and conduct procurement and pricing analysis;
- Conduct corporate training, market research and supplier performance survey; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Possession of a Bachelor degree in Supply Management, Business Administration or related disciplines; Holder of CIPS and CPSM will be an advantage;
- Minimum 6 - 8 years’ relevant working experience in sizeable organizations with exposure in tendering, contracting and project management;
- Solid experience in using Procurement system and e-Tendering system is preferred;
- Able to work with limited supervision, self-motivated, diligent with mature personality;
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 21 November 2019. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.