Objective & Responsibilities
With the expansion of co-working centre provided by incubation program, we are now hiring an Officer to provide customer service and administrative support for the centre.
- Provide all-rounded support from pre-move in to move-in, such as handling enquiries, arranging site visit and briefing session, coordinating move-in logistics and introducing centre facilities to new comers
- Support reception counter and provide excellent centre services
- Input and update records in CRM/BPM system
- Maintain record of centre operating expenditure and revenue for budget planning
- Provide promotional and logistics support for incubation’s event
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Teritary education with 1-2 years’ experience in customer service / admin support
- Self-motivated, diligent, well-organized and mature
- Pleasant, customer-oriented with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Proficiency in PC applications including Chinese word processing
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Hong Kong or, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24 February 2019. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.