As a member of the Corporate Communications team, the Executive Communications Manager will create and design engaging content for the senior leadership team and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to boost awareness and mindshare on Hong Kong’s innovation and technology ecosystem and HKSTP’s value and purpose.
We're looking for a great storyteller and communicator who is able to develop compelling messaging and work closely with HKSTP executives to develop speeches, presentations, bylined articles and other communications.
The position will report directly to HKSTP’s Corporate Communications Team Leader.
Major responsibilities are outlined below:-
- Develop internal and external communications for HKSTP’s senior leaders, including keynotes, talking points, interviews and other written communications.
- Collaborate with various division to ensure consistent messaging in various stakeholder engagement activities which involve local and overseas technology startups, researchers, investors, policy makers, influencers and media
- Support the team to develop integrated communications strategies which cover reputation and issue management and media relations
- Support the senior leadership team and corporate communications team with special communications projects
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Translation, business or other related disciplines
- 6-8 years of working experience in communications, preferably gained in MNC / sizable companies
- Experience in speech writing and executive communications strategy, exposure to the technology field will be a definite advantage
- Mature and excellent interpersonal skills with good track record in engage senior leaders
- Multi-tasking, proactive, dynamic and enthusiastic team player
- Strong problem solving and communications skills and ability to manage fast-paced environment
- Excellent proficiency in both verbal and written English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Putonghua
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered for other positions
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week, and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 24 February 2019. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after the job is closed for application may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.