- Develop new accounts and support account management with a focus on biomedical tech incubatees/startups related to medical device
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with all stakeholders of the IncuBio and BMT cluster, including but not limited to academia, researchers, government agencies, investors, incubators and business partners
- Plan, coordinate and organize meeting and activities
- Assess technologies and incubatees/startups for professional purposes as appropriate
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors and management
- Postgraduate degree in Bioengineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Material Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of research and working experience, with active participation in R&D projects in healthcare/medical device is highly preferred
- Proactive, outgoing and positive attitude with ability to develop effective relationship, self- motivated and results oriented
- Good team player with a strong sense of responsibility
- Strong analyzing and planning capability
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills in English and Cantonese, fluency in Mandarin an added advantage
- Travelling to mainland China or abroad will be required
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for lower position
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21 November 2019. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.