- Act as an account manager for the assigned incubatees, to study and understanding their businesses / technology development and financial needs so that internal and external resources can be mobilized to accelerate their development and business and growth
- Maintain regular meeting schedule and dialogue with incubatees to monitor their progress and extend full support to gain success
- Facilitate technological / business / financial collaboration among companies under Incu-App and Incu-Tech as well as with those companies in the related industries
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Solicit feedback from incubatees on service support and report to management for continuous improvement and new services development
- Plan and organize business development events for helping incubatees to reach the target markets
- Facilitate the co-branded incubation programmes with our strategic partners
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in business development, product / project management, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Mature and independent, a strong team player, detailed-mind, self-motivated and results driven
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua) is required.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for lower position
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 25 September 2019. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.